We are looking for a medical representative for German-speaking Switzerland in Bern and Basel area. The person who fills this position will be tasked with acting as a scientific expert in the Microbiota and Lactic acid bacteria food supplements field, creating awareness about our company and consequently, increasing the market share of BROMATECH products in the assigned area.
- develop and expand the market for BROMATECH products in the assigned area, search for new customers (doctors, pharmacies, drugstores and complementary professionals);
- provide valid and prompt scientific advice to all health professionals in the assigned area;
- organize cyclical conference activities, both live and in webinar format;
- manage sales, marketing and training activities with points of sale (pharmacies and drugstores);
- propose and implement scientific marketing strategies together with the sales manager and medical delegates.
The person who fills this position will report to the Switzerland Executive Director
- Solid scientific preparation (a degree in a scientific discipline like: biology, biotechnology, medicine, pharmacy or druggist's diploma is strongly preferred). Knowledge of BROMATECH products, probiotics or microbiota sector is a plus;
- Professional and fluent language skills in German. Knowledge of Italian is a strong preferential requirement; english must be proficient; knowledge of swiss german and french are not mandatory but a strong plus
- commercial attitude and strong focus on results within a very autonomous working environment;
- empathy, availability and ability to relate to different types of customers;
- flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit;
- ability to work with a team;
- at least 2 years’ experience in scientific information, or account management, pharmaceutical, over-the-counter (OTC), or the food supplement sector. Motivated candidates with no previous experience in this sector will also be considered.
Activity rate: 80-100%
All travel and accommodation costs will be fully reimbursed. Bonuses and remuneration, appropriate to the Swiss market and the candidate's experience, will be discussed during the interview.
To apply for the position, you can send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Be advised that we will only consider candidates who meet the minimum requirements indicated.
For more information or questions, please contact our Swiss headquarters at Via Cantonale 2c, 6928 Manno, on +41 91 604 67 28, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.