We are looking for a medical representative for Italian - speaking Switzerland in Ticino and Italian Grigioni. The person who fills this position will be tasked with acting as a scientific expert in the Microbiota and lactic acid bacteria food supplements sector, creating awareness about our company and consequently, increasing the market share of BROMATECH products in the assigned area.
- expand the market for BROMATECH products in the assigned area, develop and manage relationships with existing customers and search for new customers (doctors, pharmacies and complementary professionals) ;
- provide valid and prompt scientific advice to all health professionals in the assigned area;
- organize cyclical conference activities, both live and in webinar format;
- manage sales, marketing and training activities with points of sale (pharmacies and drugstores);
- propose and implement scientific marketing strategies together with the sales manager and medical sales representatives.
The person who fills this position will report to the executive director for Switzerland.
- Solid scientific preparation (a degree in a scientific discipline like: biology, biotechnology, medicine, pharmacy or druggist's diploma is not obligatory, but would be preferred).
- Knowledge of BROMATECH products, of the lactic acid bacteria food supplements, or Microbiota sector is strongly preferred;
- Professional language skills in italian.
- Fluent in English. German is a strong plus, but not mandatory.
- commercial attitude and strong focus on results within a very autonomous working environment;
- empathy, availability and ability to relate to different types of customers;
- flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit;
- ability to work with a team;
- at least 2 years’ experience in scientific information, or account management, pharmaceutical, over-the-counter (OTC), or the food supplement sector. Motivated candidates with no previous experience in this sector will also be considered.
This is a part time job (50-60%). We are available to evaluate motivated and qualified candidates who are not resident in the area of interest but are willing to transfer.
All travel and accommodation costs will be fully reimbursed. Bonuses and remuneration, appropriate to the Swiss market and the candidate's experience, will be discussed during the interview.
To apply for the position, you can send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be advised that we will only consider candidates who meet the minimum requirements indicated.
For more information or questions, please contact our Swiss headquarters at Via Cantonale 2c, 6928 Manno, on +41 91 604 67 28, or by sending an email to email@example.com.